Well it’s the second week of summer vacation… thanks to snowmeggdon back in February, if you PNW peeps remember. With school getting out so late in June I feel like summers already over. Call me dramatic if you want… but I love having Fallyn at home… The word homeschool gets used quite a bit in our house but my social butterfly would not like that.
Back in the beginning of June I wanted to create a summer 2019 bucket list. It’s July, to be more specific July 4th Happy Independence Day. To kick off this holiday I decided to complete our list. To make it attainable we are keeping it short and sweet. If we created a long list … I would be overwhelmed and want to accomplish it all & be upset if I didn’t that’s just my personality. Speaking of personality I might add take the enneagram test… since I see everybody else posting their numbers I’m curious. So here it is our 2019 summer bucket list.
- Attend three local events
- Read aloud two chapter books to the girls… we are currently reading Framed…by James Ponti
- Try three new recipes
- Spend time with family at the beach
- Go kayaking and paddle boarding
- Make a photo book
- Make friendship bracelets
- Take a trip out of town
- Visit my mom for coffee
- Last but not least I got this idea from one of my favorite Instagram girls @livingincolor Create a sentence a day diary. I started mine about a week ago using the app Day one So far I’m having a lot of fun with it!!! Thanks for the idea girl.
Keeping it simple this summer. I’m so excited to be home with both girls. I see a lot of lazy days in our future but also memorable.
What’s one thing on your summer bucket list?